Some of the points made in their report include the following:
- Human sexuality is an objective biological binary trait. “XY” and “XX” chromosomes are genetic markers, not a disorder.
- No one is born with a gender. Everyone is born with a biological sex. Gender is a psychological concept, not an objective biological one.
- A person thinking he or she is something they are not, at best, is a sign of confusion.
- Puberty is not a disease and puberty-blocking hormones can be dangerous.
- When an otherwise healthy biological boy believes he is a girl, or an otherwise healthy biological girl believes she is a boy, an objective psychological problem exists that lies in the mind not the body, and it should be treated as such.
- People who identify as “feeling like the opposite sex” or “somewhere in between” do not comprise a third sex. They remain biological men or biological women.
- Those who use cross-sex hormones or undergo sex surgeries even in the most LGBTQ affirming countries still have suicide rates 20 times higher than the general public.
- Conditioning children into a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex amounts to child abuse.
- Endorsing gender discordance as normal via public education and legal policies will confuse children and parents, leading more children to present to “gender clinics” where they will be given puberty-blocking drugs. This, in turn, virtually ensures that they will “choose” a lifetime of carcinogenic and otherwise toxic cross-sex hormones, and likely consider unnecessary surgical mutilation of their healthy body parts as young adults.
- Cross-sex hormones are associated with dangerous health risks including but not limited to high blood pressure, blood clots, stroke and cancer.
Read the full report HERE.