The Great Debate 2004: Gary Michuta vs. James White
The Canon of the Bible: A Roman Catholic vs. Protestant Debate on the Inspiration of the Deuterocanonical (Apocryphal) Books
Gary Michuta Answering Questions
To purchase copies of the debate that took place on May 20 contact:
Gary Michuta – Thy Faith, Inc.
33134 Kentucky St.
Livonia, MI 48150
Gary Michuta is a top notch apologist and has written this timely book to definitively defend the Catholic canon of Scripture. You can see the book or buy it here. See more about Gary and his other book and his debate with James White, click here.
My blurb on the back cover says, “No book is more important than the Bible, and no question is more important than what writings belong in the Bible. Controversy has raged since Martin Luther challenged the content of Scriptures. In this excellent book Gary Michuta has put the controversy to rest and provides an easy-to-read yet scholarly explanation and defense of the Catholic Bible.”
“I’ve been to about five of these debates, and I have never seen a Catholic debater go point to point with Jim White the way Gary did. No one could have left that room without seeing Catholic apologetics as a force to be reckoned with.“ -Arnold Pilsner
“Gary is an outstanding Catholic debater. His in-depth knowledge and presentation of the Catholic position, and his ability to counter the arguments of James White – one of Protestant’s finest debaters – truly made this a ‘Great Debate”. This is Catholic apologetics at its best.“
- David Palm Comments and Review (Word Doc) (3104 downloads)
- Fifty Things You Must Believe for James White To Win The Debate - by Gary Michuta (6223 downloads)
- Gary's Assessment of the Debate (Word Doc) (3594 downloads)
- Gary's Documentation and Primary Sources (491 downloads)
- Information on the Past Debate and Debaters (6416 downloads)
- Steve Ray's Comments and Review (5102 downloads)