US Senator Hawley Explains why 74 million Americans are NOT going to Shut up and Go Away

by Steve Ray on December 19, 2020

Only 1 minute and 30 seconds long. I agree with him completely!

Thomas M Govern December 19, 2020 at 10:06 PM

Amen! Still, we need to get on with things. The Senate is so important. Let's get behind the Republican Senators in Georgia to keep Biden in check. Fighting in losing battles may lose even more.

STEVE RAY HERE: I agree we need to hold the Senate, but I also know we won big presidentailly and if we allow the left to steal this election, no other elections will ever be trusted or valid. This must be fought or we lose our country whether we get the two Georgia senators or not.

Anne Allen December 20, 2020 at 4:12 PM

I could not disagree more. We won the Presidency and the Senate. I say let's fight for truth, honesty and transparency which used to be the American Way.

STEVE RAY HERE: I think you misunderstood the video and. He is saying that we Republicans won the election for the president and the Senate and we’re not gonna let the Democrats steal it from us. We are going to fight to the end. He’s on our side!

Thomas M Govern December 20, 2020 at 10:40 PM

I think that Anne is responding to my comment, not the video. Still my point is that if the election was so corrupt, it will come out. We need to play with the hand we are dealt and make sure we keep the Senate. Biden’s election will not be overturned so we need to keep him in check until a next one.

Patricia A. Smith December 21, 2020 at 9:48 PM

Thank you, Josh Hawley. My thoughts exactly!

Ridge Sprinter December 22, 2020 at 4:15 PM

Josh Hawley is in denial.
Republicans have filed 60 cases.
59 have been won by Democrats.
Trump won 1.
2 have gone to SCOTUS and they said "NO".

STEVE RAY HERE: I think the shows how corrupt our system is and the people in the courts. It’s a real shame. But like Hawkeye, I agree it’s not over til it’s over and it’s a LONG way from over.

Paul Peters January 8, 2021 at 7:28 PM

THIS ALONG WITH OTHER EMAILS ON THIS BLOG ARE BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI FOR SEDITION AND INCITING VIOLENCE.

HALLELUJAH!!!

I can honestly say that few deserve what is coming to you Steve Ray. Hang your head in shame!

STEVE RAY HERE: I am moderating this comment to show so everyone can see the vindictiveness and evil of the Left. People like this are seething with anger and nothing will satiate them short of killing off and silencing any different points of view. The Left now wants to punish anyone that dares not join their reservation. I always love it when they show their true stupid, arrogant and vicious colors.

Bill912 January 11, 2021 at 1:35 PM

Paul Peters: Loosen the tin-foil.