Another Great Talk by Fr. Altman, God Bless Him and his Defenders!

by Steve Ray on September 20, 2020

One good priest responds to Fr. Altman‘s strong, uncompromising homilies and to his weak-kneed bishop.

Fr. Dwight Longenecker’s excellent article is entitled “On Prophets and Pearl-clutchers” and published by Crisis Magazine.

Read it here and pass it on.

Tom Govern September 20, 2020 at 11:05 PM

Pastors and assistant pastors cannot enjoy Fr. Altman’s ability to speak out without censor of their Bishop. How does Fr. Altman do it?

JoAnne McCormack September 21, 2020 at 10:28 AM

God bless Fr. Altman for having the courage and faithfulness to speak the truth. The bishops are not doing what they were ordained to do. Instead they are trying to silence the few good priests like Fr. Altman who should be a role model for all faithful priests. Shame on them. I am appalled that our freedoms of freedom of religion and freedom of speech are being taken away from us, little by little. If we don’t stand up now to defend our Church it will be too late. But I guess you can’t expect too much when you have a pope that brings an idol into the Vatican. It is up to the laity to stand up and fight for Jesus if most of the clergy won’t. Let’s Roll.

STEVE RAY HERE: JoAnne, agreed. Thanks!

Mario Ramirez September 21, 2020 at 11:14 AM

Thank you Steve, agreed big time!!!

Pat Cooley September 21, 2020 at 11:21 AM

The bishops in Wisconsin are missing a huge opportunity. Catholics are falling away and the bishops supposedly are agonizing over how to bring them back. And here we have Fr. Altman who has a social media platform and a huge following. Obviously people want to hear the Truth! The bishops would be wise to get behind him and support him.

Elizabeth D September 21, 2020 at 12:40 PM

Dear Steve, a few friends and I have been meeting to have dinner together and watch the Footprints of God DVDs once a week and everyone is loving them. We would love to have the last film finished. I realize they are terribly expensive to make, but I haven't seen any update in a long time about the last episode that would take the series genuinely to St Augustine. Have you and/or Ignatius Press given up? I hope not! Sorry I am a poor person and do not have the money to make it happen.

STEVE RAY HERE: Steve Ray here. Thanks for your kind words and I’m glad you and your friends are enjoying our documentaries. It’s been a 20 year project.

We had planned to film the Doctors of the Church, Defining the Faith in 2021 but because of the virus hysteria we had to push it off into 2022 or 2023. But we still have all intentions of finishing the 10th one.

It will cover these doctors of the church: Augustine, Ambrose, John Chrysostom, Athanasius and Jerome.

Viviane Battle September 24, 2020 at 4:10 PM

God bless you Father Altman. This video left me speechless

Jeanne Murray McCloskey September 25, 2020 at 11:59 AM

God Bless Father Altman and I pray he continues his independent speaking out of the truth not witnessed before from other priests. It is pretty sad to think that his live streaming of Masses and homilies from St James the Less, La Cross, WI parish were ended by his bishop. They were all refreshing and true and uplifting. I’ll keep praying for you Fr. Altman!!

Hector October 9, 2020 at 11:50 PM

Steve,

I believe that in both forms, the Sacred Eucharist should be reverently received on the tongue only, kneeling. Our Lord deserves it and the priest’s consecrated hands should be the only one who should touch the host.

STEVE RAY HERE: you are certainly welcome to your opinion and there are many who agree with you.