This is a recording of my interview with Paul Thies on the Eucharist. You can listen by clicking below. His website page for this talk is here.
1. As a convert to Catholicism, describe how you came to accept the Real Presence?
2. What was instrumental in increasing your devotion to the Eucharist?
3. What is the most common objection to the reality of the Real Presence you receive from non-Catholics? What do you say to them?
4. Why do you think so many Catholics struggle with the teaching of the Real Presence?
5. How has the Eucharist impacted your prayer life?
6. How has the Eucharist impacted your marriage and how you parent?
7. What is a scripture passage that is particularly meaningful to you on the Eucharist?